Popular Posts

Friday 19 February 2016

Daily Mirror Online - what a xxxxxxx liberty!

Well you may have seen the Mirror on line?!  If so just so you all know - they never asked us for this story and have fabricated the truth.  To be very clear - the NHS have funded Ben's treatment.  I have emailed the mirror and asked that they put this right.  You can also read my comments online.
Bens Journey is supposed to be positive and not something that the tabloids can use to exploit the NHS.  Thanks Sara for commenting - please all feel free to read my comments and reiterate on their online section.

FYI - story was run on the 15th.  Put Proton in search engine and it comes up.

It reads as if we have had to fund raise in 24 hours to get this treatment arrghhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable! I have just read your update and am heading to Twitter after this!! They are not called the 'Gutter Press' for nothing, I guess this just sums them up! I am loving all your updates and photos of Ben, he's so brave and always seems to be smiling! I hope you manage a 'Hooter's free' day today Jo! Thinking of you all Claire x

    ReplyDelete